The International Society for Construction Sciences (iSCS) is an organization for the inclusion of the Construction Project Team. iSCS also includes academia so as to have a more scientifically-led/peer-reviewed approach to publications, white papers, presentations, other offerings.
The iSCS is about benefiting the member and growing the professional network.
- CEU courses authored by a project team and scientific attaché
- Cross training (hands-on/lab/documentation/design)
- Publish white papers - Review and publish research
- CEUs for all members of the project team
- Networking for student and professional level members
- Conduct and fund important testing that academia does not know is needed in construction market/or that manufacturers will not fund.